Time Management: Eliminating Time Wasters
Time Management Training Seminars:
We help the participants in our Time Management training seminars to accomplish their time management goals through the use of our Time Management Use Analysis Tools which include case study analysis, time management skill analysis, group problem solving, priority analysis, time management games and exercises, and on line pre-work.
For free, no obligation information on how we can help you please contact us today.
Participants in our Time Management training seminars will learn:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily fires from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to deal with interruptions
- The art of delegating low-priority tasks
- How to organize your busy work, errands, etc.
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to eliminate most annoying paper work
- To balance professional responsibilities with personal time
- To choose and use time management tools
- How to set goals and evaluate them so that they provide value
- How to stop procrastinating NOW
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Time Management Training:
Time Management Seminar - Eliminating Time Wasters
I am an ordinary man - A middle class high tech manager with a good salary, have decided to get rid of my time management wasters. I have found out that I have too much time management wasters.
Take a look at the findings of a long a research I have executed in order to find the main time management in my life and the way to get rid of them. Use these tips :
1. Turn your email off. Emails must be one of my main time management wasters.
It may be hard to break away from your constant communication with the world, but if you check email twice per day, you can minimize dramatically your time management wasters. Find specific time frames during the day that you will devote to email and stick to your schedule.
2. Putting Things In Their Place. "A place for everything and everything in its place" - act by this moto and have less time management wasters. When you are finished with a piece of paper, a brochure or any other document - file it. What usually happens is that you finish using a piece of paper, temporarily put it in a stack and then have to spend two hours cleaning up after yourself once a week - one of the most annoying time management wasters
3. Use free To Do lists every day. A tip anyone should use to avoid time management wasters: At the end of each day, make a free to do list of items to complete the following day. This will help you get rid of time management wasters the next day.
3. Filter your calls. Phone calls are one of the biggest time management wasters. These days most people have voice mail or an answering machine. Unless you're expecting a call, let the machine get it. Just as with your email schedule, you can set aside time during the day to return calls and avoid time management wasters.
Use these advices to get rid of your time management wasters. Try one for a week and see how the time management wasters vanish.
Find more about time management on The time management site [http://www.911makemoretime.com]. It's all about time management - The most comprehensive resource for Time management wasters, time management skiils, Time Management Techniques, Time Management tips, Personal goals etc. - [http://www.911makemoretime.com]
Category: Time Management Seminar