Time Management Training: Outlook Time Management Course
Today’s new business model is “do more with less and get it done faster and better than everyone else.” If this describes the world in which you do business, then you know that effective time management can become the Holy Grail leading to increased productivity and higher profits. What you may not know is that one of the most powerful tools for effective time management is built right into your computer in the form of Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook contains a rich and varied set of functions that can make your life and the lives of those around you more productive. Our Time Management with Outlook seminar provides you with all the keys you need to unlock the secrets of Outlook’s time management potential. During this stimulating and interactive three-hour session, you will learn how to specific conquer reactive behaviors that are impeding your time management.
You will also discover how Outlook’s set of special features can bring you tremendous benefits to help you organize, plan, communicate, manage and delegate more efficiently.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Time Management Training Objectives:
Participants in the Managing Time with Outlook workshop will learn to:
- Revamp the Process of Managing Time at Work
- Personalize the look and feel of Outlook
- Expedite work projects and track progress
- Adhere to self-imposed and external deadlines
- Gain control of email flow and in-box
- Gain control of their calendar
- Effectively evaluate, filter, organize and file incoming flow of information
- Keep track of Customers with Contacts
- Simplify follow up process
- Improve Managerial skills by effectively managing team’s tasks
- Store, search, and reference necessary data for tasks
- Bonus Time Savers - keyboard shortcuts within Outlook
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Fill in this form to receive more details including pricing.