Time Management Training
in West Virginia Charleston, Huntington, Martinsburg, WV
Now what? It seems like every time you turn around something out of the ordinary turns up that throws off your entire day. Some people call this putting out fires, and it involves the need to drop whatever you are doing and run solve a crisis, even if it means not being able to complete something really important that you had intended to do today. Look, if you are a fireman, you get paid to drop everything and respond to emergencies. However, if that is not a part of your job description, have you ever considered the possibility that there might be a better way to handle things?
In our Time Management Training Classes, we teach a unit on fire fighting. We help you learn to analyze the emergency and compare it to your other high-value items for the day to help you decide which deserves the greatest amount of your time and attention. Don’t just assume that all fires need your immediate attention, or that all fires even need to put out by you. Some fires don’t need to be put out at all. Call us today, and we will give you the skills to address the fires that pop up to threaten your schedule, before all of your productivity burns to the ground.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits