Time Management Training
in South Dakota Sioux Falls & Rapid City, SD
Don’t you just hate it when you are trying to make a point and someone jumps in, cuts you off and takes over the conversation? Yes, that is irritating, but don’t you hate it even more when you can’t get your important work done because people keep calling or walking in with requests for your time and attention? These kinds of interruptions aren’t just interrupting your train of thought; they are interrupting your flow of productivity in a way that may end up costing you money!
Our Time Management Training courses can help you protect your schedule from annoying interruptions. Maybe you may not realize this, but you are not obligated to take every call or entertain every visitor who wants to nibble away at your most important resource. We will help you develop skills for deflecting or delegating interruptions so that you can keep moving forward on the tasks that have the most value to you. This is just one aspect of the comprehensive approach we take to the science of time management. Contact us today and let us explain to you how you can protect your life from those pesky time bandits.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits