Time Management Training in Ontario: Time Management Training Seminars
First the phone rings. Then the people in marketing need you to run a quick update for them. In the middle of doing that, someone downstairs drops in to check and see if you want to organize the softball team. And then one of your reps in the field calls to ask for directions to a new client’s office. Suddenly, it is noon, and you haven’t gotten any of your important tasks accomplished.
Interruptions can literally eat your lunch â€ well, they can at least eat up the time you were intending to spend having lunch. How can you defend yourself against all these annoying intrusions? Believe it or not, there is a way, and we will teach it to you during one of our Time Management Training Seminars. Interruptions don’t have to rule and ruin your schedule, but you must prepare in advance to fight for your time, or someone else will steal it. The skill of dealing with interruptions is just one of numerous awesome and powerful strategies you will learn when you go through our program. Don’t wait for another interruption to throw you off track. Contact us today and start training to win the war against interruptions.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Course: Time Management Training
Amazing experience, I learned a lot of great things from these time management experts "
Hasudullah Abdul samad
I can't believe how much I learned. Being a 'thinker' I thought I was fairly well organized and well prepared. I learned just how much I could do "
The class was very motivational, I would recommend this training for sure. It allowed me to get grounded again and I was able to reorganize my goals and release pressure with the new tools learned. "
Domino's Pizza of Canada
This was a very informative session. I appreciated the interactive and interesting content. "
Territory Sales Manager
"What I enjoyed most about this (time management) program was learning the tools for time management. Your company did an excellent job all around. Our instructor was very easy to talk to, understand, relate, and interact with during the session."
Deman Cranes and Components
Course: Time Management Training
Location: Toronto, Canada
"I liked the way the instructor was very active involving us in the program and keeping the room involved with the fellow members."
Frank Fusillo, President
Fusillo Group LTD.
"The (instructor) showed me that my being able to realize and see the many time management issues at work will help to make changes. Also to look at personality management as a tool for managing time."
Steven Biggs, Call Center Manager