Time Management Training in North Carolina: Time Management Training Seminars
When you were a little kid, did you ever use the childish phrase, “N-O spells NO!” Usually we were just being mean little kids back then, but today N-O can also spell RELIEF â€ relief from inconvenient interruptions and requests that can rob you of valuable time you should be devoting to higher priorities. Let’s face it. Today, most of us are overcommitted â€ at work, at home, in the community, at church; we just have too much to do. We need to learn the judicious use of this one simple word.
During our Time Management Training Classes, we help you take a long, hard look at your schedule and your life, and identify areas where you need to start saying NO (in a nice way, of course). You can’t do everything and you can’t make everybody happy all the time. The first step toward using time where it will achieve the most value for you is to limit your commitments to something approaching a reasonable number. We can’t make the choices for you, but we can help you see where the choices are, and point you in the direction of the smartest ones.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
"Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the time management course. Shelby is a fantastic instructor who keeps the course lively and interesting. I enjoyed learning about the different personality types and how this relates to communication inside corporate structure. There were a great number of useful time management tools discussed during our session. I found the "two minute" rule particularly good and have used it extensively since the course. Thank you for a good course."
Jeff Woodruff, Laboratory Specialist
SGL Carbons, LLC
Morgantown, North Carolina
"The course work was detailed and comprehensive. The instructor was engaging and kept the class focused. I enjoyed this class and I believe I will be able to take the concepts learned and apply them to my work and personal life. "
Stephen Burr, Application Architect - Charlotte, North Carolina
Course: Time Management Training
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
"The part I liked most about the class was the combination of visual presentations and the reinforcement with a notebook we could take home."
Minister of Music
First United Methodist Church
P.O. BOX 218
Gastonia, North Carolina 28053