Time Management Training in New Jersey: Time Management Training Seminars
Senior Technical Field Manager
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
How often have you heard someone remark, “I feel like all I did today was put out fires?” How often have you felt that way yourself? Well, spending all of your time putting out fires is great â€ if you work for the fire department. Otherwise, it can sure play havoc with your ability to get the rest of your responsibilities accomplished. Is there any way to protect yourself from these frustrating surprises?
As a matter of fact, there is, and we tell you all about it in our Time Management Training classes. We provide you with a complete strategy for evaluating and responding to these urgent, disruptive events so that you can deal with them quickly, delegate them efficiently or ignore them, if that is what you need to do. We also address a lot of other very valuable time management skills in this course, including how to plan for big projects, how to deal with annoying paperwork, and how to organize your daily activities into manageable components. Remember, you may not be able to prevent all work related “fires” but you can control how you respond to them, in order to keep your schedule from getting burned up.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Basics of Time Management in New York City, New York
The class was very informative. I learned a lot of new things I didn't
know concerning time management.
1) Different behaviours in personality and how to work with others.
2) The high peak times when you are most useful to take on more detailed
3) Condensing small tasks together to save time.
The third one I do on a regular basis but maybe I could be more consistent, I would save a lot of time.
Thanks for the follow up!
Chr Hansen Inc.
R&D Administrative Assistant
Mahwah, New Jersey
"I did find it quite enjoyable and learned a few new tools that I have already implemented. I really enjoyed the instructor.
He's a very great facilitator."
Senior Home Economist
Unilever Foods North America