Time Management Training in Phoenix, Arizona: Time Management Training Seminars
Generate new sales goals. Conduct the monthly staff meeting. Meet with the copier repairman. Meet with light bulb sales rep. Conference with the VP of Marketing. Be at school play by 7 pm. Buy wife anniversary gift. Develop concept for company website. Work out for an hour at the gym. Priorities, choices, goals, responsibilities -- there are a thousand items screaming for your attention every day. How on earth can you sort these things all out and know which ones to do first and which ones are the most important?
One of the most valuable of all the skills you will learn from an excellent time management training class is how to evaluate your schedule in terms of those items that will deliver to you the most value, so that you can protect and pursue those first. In our Time Management Training courses you will learn how to prioritize, how to delegate, how to communicate your goals and wishes to subordinates, and how to design an effective time management system that will keep you on track and on schedule at all times. Put those screaming priorities in their place. Call us and we will show you how
This was such a great presentation. Not only did I take away techniques that I can apply to my professional life, but my personal life as well.
Regional Operations Coordinator
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits