Time Management Training Seminars:
We help the participants in our Time Management training workshops to accomplish their time management goals through the use of our Time Management Use Analysis Tools which include case study analysis, time management skill analysis, group problem solving, priority analysis, time management games and exercises, and on line pre-work.
For free, no obligation information on how we can help you please contact us today.
Participants in our Time Management training courses will learn:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily fires from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to deal with interruptions
- The art of delegating low-priority tasks
- How to organize your busy work, errands, etc.
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to eliminate most annoying paper work
- To balance professional responsibilities with personal time
- To choose and use time management tools
- How to set goals and evaluate them so that they provide value
- How to stop procrastinating NOW
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits
Time Management Training:
Time Management Training Games
When you are struggling to manage your time, it may seem counterproductive to then spend your time playing a game on the internet. But what if the game you were playing is actually a time management game. Do you believe it? Well, simply type time management games into any search engine and you will see that it brings up thousands of options.
Clearly these games are popular. Yet does anyone actually know what they do or whether they work?
Time management games are all about you managing your time virtually. Many people who struggle with managing their time in their real life can begin to address their issues in the virtual world.
The first step in the process of addressing any time management issues that you may have is to recognize that you do struggle with certain aspects. If you are frequently late to work or visiting friends, if you miss deadlines and struggle to keep to any set time frame, it may well be that you would benefit from boosting your management skills.
Time management skills are skills that you are not born with and so you have to work on them. Don't feel inadequate or bad about this. You know that it could do a little bit of work to improve it and it won't be a tedious journey thanks to time management games.
These games are great fun and can come in a whole variety of styles. So which ones are the best ones for you? Simply choose the ones that are interesting to you. If you interested in cars, then play a time management game that is all about cars. This should help to keep your interest and allow you to improve your time management skills to boot.
A few things to remember about time management games:
There are many different types of games now on the internet. Some are free and some only allow you to trial the game for free. Check them out and find one that has all of the skills on offer that you feel you feel you need to work on. Even if one appears to be great ad has all of the objects that you are interested in encased within the game, check that it also has the actual skills that you need.
If you are considering purchasing a time management game either for yourself or your company, ensure that you have checked out all the free ones available. This may take a little bit of time and research, but if could save you money and be just as informative as ones that cost you a great deal.
Make sure that you do schedule your gaming into your daily routine and that they do not take over time that needs to be dedicated to other tasks - such as work!
Learning the skill like this is more fun than other ways and a great way to address your time management needs in a fun and easy way that won't bore you to death.
Helene Malmiso: link
Category: Time Management Training
Time Management Courses
- Basics of Time Management
- Managing Time with Outlook
- Time and Territory Management
- Time Management For Managers
- Critical Time Management Skills
- It’s Time for Time Management Training
- Effective Time Management Course
- Improve Your Business Time Management
- Get Results with Time Management Courses
- On-Site Time Management Training Courses
- Essential Time Management Training
- Why Take a Time Management Class?
- Time Management Classes for Success
- Professional Time Management Seminars
- Executive Time Management Workshop
- Best Practices Time Management Seminar