Time Management Training
in North Dakota Bismarck, Fargo & Grand Forks, ND
These days, science has changed the way we do everything. Technology has made everything simpler, faster, and smaller. Chemistry has developed amazing new products that are stronger, more durable and safer. And most amazing of all, the science of time management has finally brought the humble to-do list into the 21st century.
“The list” has been around for eons, but it has only recently achieved its full potential, as our Time Management Training Classes will clearly demonstrate to you. Now your list can be organized, analyzed and prioritized to help you navigate through even the most complicated day in a way that will help you protect and accomplish all your most important priorities. During the class, you will also learn other important skills, such as delegating and dealing with paperwork. The to-do list has finally entered the new millennium; now it is your turn. Contact us today and we will get you started.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits