Time Management Training
in Nevada Las Vegas, Reno & Carson City, NV
For the most part, your daily schedule is pretty routine. Some days are more stressful than others, and you struggle with deadlines just like everyone else, but it is all pretty much by the book. BUT, occasionally something big comes a long – a special project or a major assignment that is going to require more of everything, including time. How do you plan and prepare during these unique moments, so you can get the project completed with excellence and meet your important deadlines?
In our Time Management Training classes, we pay special attention to helping you learn how to plan and execute important major projects. Such challenges place special demands on all of your time management skills – from delegating to handling interruptions to using time management tools. Don’t let a big project turn into a big disaster. Invest wisely in time management training now, and it will pay BIG dividends later.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits