Time Management Training
in British Columbia Abbotsford, Vancouver, Victoria & Whistler, BC
You already know how to eat an elephant don’t you? One bite at a time. That is basically the same strategy you must use to gain control of a huge and seemingly uncontrollable schedule. The first thing to do is analyze it and break it down into the individual components that take up any portion of your time and attention during the course of your day or your week. Once that is done, it is a matter of prioritizing and reorganizing your life in a way that makes better sense for you and your goals.
Surprisingly, most people never try to do this, usually because they are too busy trying to survive the hectic pace of their lives. In our Time Management Training courses, we start at this evaluation stage and help you design a strategy for identifying high value goals, setting priorities for each day or week, and giving you the tools you need to stay on top of your schedule and in control of your life. You will learn how to delegate, how to say “no” whey you really need to, how to dispose of annoying paper work, how to avoid being sucked in by the “urgent” interruptions people try to thrust upon you, and how to block your time so that it remains YOURS. If you have a schedule the size of an elephant to tame, we are the Elephant Busters. Give us a call.
On-site Time Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of your organization and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice or you can attend one of our open enrollment course (s).
Contact us for more information, send an email to email@example.com
Participants in our Time Management Training workshop will learn to:
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to respond to everyday interruptions
- The art of delegating less important tasks
- How to consolidate Tasks & Errands
- How to use Time Blocks to maintain effectiveness
- How to dispose of most disruptive paper work
- To balance professional goals and personal time
- To use time management tools to improve efficiency
- How to set goals and evaluate them to make sure they have real value
- How to overcome the temptation of procrastination
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course)
- Identify and arrest time bandits